What We are About:
My name is Robert Shular. I now operate Creator Consulting where Project Management is a way of life. Having worked in the technology sector developing Electronic Systems for over 20 years, I’ve learned a few things. Most importantly, Product Development is a business. Its success and ultimate profitability rely on having the appropriate Business Systems in place.
Throughout my career I’ve had the good fortune of working with both successful businesses as well as a few not so successful ones. The successful ones taught me the applicable Business Systems while the others underscored the value of these systems. It is with this experience that I am able to bring value to my clients in the form of efficient, cost effective Project Management and related Product Development services.
I’ve worked in the Electronics Technology sector for over 20 years. During this time I’ve performed Project Management and Product Development activities for customers such as Atomic Energy of Canada, Boeing/DeHavilland; and Department of National Defence. I’ve also worked for a toy company and a High Technology company among others. This has allowed me to experience a broad range of products and Business Systems.
My areas of expertise include:
- Systems Design & Development
- Engineering Support & Services
- Quality Management
Some of my accomplishments include:
- Managed Operations for an Electronics Technology Company.
- Performed Program/Project Management for Development & Installation of POS Parking Systems.
- Implemented & Managed Quality Programs for customers that included; Atomic Energy of Canada (AECL), Ontario Hydro, Boeing/DeHavilland; Paramax Electronics (DND – Canadian Frigate Program).
- Transferred product to, and managed off-shore manufacturing in China/Taiwan.
- Setup and monitored Manufacturing & Process Control for Electronics Assembly & Testing.
- Performed Original Analogue & Digital Circuit Design and Electronics Packaging.
© 2017 Creator Consulting